Original Spares Inventory
- DELTA maintains inventory of critical spares and consumables at their works so as to enable quick deliveries of components for emergency customer requirements.
- DELTA offers service kits that contain all the spare parts required for routine equipment maintenance, plus detailed instructions for parts replacements.
- DELTA recommends customers to store important spare and wearing parts at their site for urgent downtime maintenance.
Commissioning & Installation at Site
- Delta service engineers can assist for start up commissioning activities when called for by customers.
- Our qualified engineers will give necessary guidance and support so as to avoid damages to expensive equipments due to minor lapses.
- We can provide for complete overhauling of the pumps prior to startup with genuine spares, in case the equipment is used after a prolonged shut down or after a long storage during transit.
Field Service & Repairs
- With a network of highly skilled field service engineers, DELTA is ready to support you with sound professional advice.
- Quick professional response to service requests receives top priority. All service technicians have access to up-to date technical information for our products.
- We give you the support you need, when you need it.
- All our field service engineers have undergone extensive and rigorous training at our works.
In-house refurbishment of pumps
reconditioning pump in our work shop is carried out carefully and is subjected to the same test as a new pump would be.
- Quick job completion
- Original spare and wear parts
- Damage- and wear inspection
- Repair- and cost estimates
- Optimization of capacity, depending on the specific application
- Adoption of pumps to changed application conditions
- Test bed checked, performance certificate included Maintenance Contracts